Saturday, November 10, 2012

Chicken Stuffing Casserole



One of my boys loves stuffing so I decided to make a casserole for him last night.  He told me that it smelled so good that he just wanted to stuff his face right in it.  I'll take that as a compliment.

1 box of chicken stuffing (prepared as on box)
1 can of cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
1 can of Costco chicken (drained)
Tiny bit of milk if needed

Mix the prepared stuffing, soup and chicken together and add a little milk if it looks too dry.  Bake for 20-30 minutes until warmed all the way through.

Next time I make this, I will probably add sauteed diced celery, onions, and other veggies but I was in a hurry last night and this sufficed.  This would be something easy for the kids to make at college or on missions.

No comments: