2 cans (141/2 oz.) canned tomatoes (do not drain)
1 jalapeno (without seeds or can leave seeds in if you like it extra hot)
1/2 med. white onion, coarsely chopped
1/2 t. minced garlic (or garlic powder)
1/2 t. cumin
few squeezes lime juice
1/3 bunch green onions, finely chopped
1/3 bunch cilantro (pull leaves off stems, throw away stems and only use leaves)
salt and pepper to taste
1) Put tomatoes, jalapeno, white onion, garlic, cumin, and lime juice in blender
2) Blend until smooth.
3) Add in chopped green onions and cilantro leaves.
4) Blend again. You can blend longer to get a smooth salsa or a shorter time to leave the cilantro and green onions a little chunkier.
5) Add salt and pepper to taste.
6) Refrigerate after making.
7) Serve with tortilla chips.